Foundation and Home Services is proud to service the entire state of Alabama. We currently offer the following services: Foundation Repair, Waterproofing, Crawl Space Repair, Basement Repair, Drainage Installation, Concrete Recovery/Raising, Concrete Replacement, Construction Services, Gutter Installation, Landscape Services and more. In most cases, Foundation and Home Services services the work performed by other contractors in the state of Alabama.
We offer honest and reliable estimates, and we like to think we do it right. But, don’t just take our word for it–our customers give us rave reviews! Whether it’s our quick, quality, friendly service or the honesty and value we bring to every interaction, our customers love us.
We’re famous for:
- Timely, quality construction
- Friendly service
- Honest cost estimates
- Detailed CAD designs
- Carbon Fiber Support
- Wall Braces
- Gorilla Braces
- Wall Anchoring System
- Other Wall Bracing Solutions for Bowed Walls
Concrete Flatwork including but not limited to
- Concrete Raising with Polyurethane Injection and Grout Pumping Methods
Other Products and Services
- Storm Shelter Installation
- Project Management Services
- Asphalt Raising
- Retaining Wall Reconstruction
- Retaining Wall Drainage
- New Construction
- Void Filling
- Sheetrock Tearout
- Sheetrock Installation
- Stud Repair
- Joist Repair/Replacement
- Beam Repair/Replacement
- Flooring Installation
- Leak Isolation Detection
- Under-slab Tunneling
- Block Wall Grouting and other Grout Applications
Transfer your Foundation and Home Services warranties in just 4 simple steps!
Upon satisfaction of the following conditions, the Warranty will be transferred by Owner to a subsequent purchaser of the property. Representation of the Warranty to prospective buyers must disclose these conditions of transfer:
- Owner must provide Contractor a FHS Request for Warranty Transfer signed by both the Current Owner and New Owner prior to the sale/purchase of the Property.
- At Contractor’s discretion, Contractor must be permitted access to the property to assess the repairs covered by this warranty to determine if any intervening situations (see Warranty Terms and Provisions) have occurred that must be corrected prior to transfer or that may have voided the warranty.
- Contractor must be paid a 1% of total project for transfer fee.
- The terms, conditions and provisions of the contract and warranty must be provided to new Owner.